News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on September 21, 2015, 01:00:34 PM
Oh hey everyone, remember me? ;)
Good to see this topic is still running strongly, man do I have good memories...

You're back! You don't know me, but I know you! ;D ;D Anyway, I am Delthion/Sandwich/Del/Deli/Oracle/Sir Deli/Sir Delthion. ;D ;D I am the grinmeister.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Cornflower MM

GUYS, remember that it's against the rules to post long blocks of smileys now. ;)

*Hums along to Jet Pack Blues* Hi, Dan! I think you left right before/right after I joined. Nice to se eyou around anyway! :)

Vilu Daskar

Small Simily army.

:) :) :)

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 23, 2015, 01:45:33 AM
GUYS, remember that it's against the rules to post long blocks of smileys now. ;)

No, I wasn't here.

Søren

I had to post this after I saw who signed the message on this dummy Apple Newton. (My V's real name is NOT Vikki. Or Victoria.)

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Søren

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 01, 2015, 04:08:23 AM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 01, 2015, 03:56:43 AM
(My V's real name is NOT Vikki. Or Victoria.)
I know what it is.
Half the people who still bother the thread do. ::) But you don't know her real name, that's te important bit. Not that her real name would bring anything up if you Googled it anyway. I had an idle moment to check that. Shut up and don't judge me. ;D

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

But did you have to terrify the rest of the forum in the process? :P