News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

One kid from my soccer team left his earbuds out of the field and the lawnmower ran over them....
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 03, 2015, 03:38:01 PM
One kid from my soccer team left his earbuds out of the field and the lawnmower ran over them....

Ouch.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 03, 2015, 05:50:09 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on October 03, 2015, 05:36:38 AM
Grammar fail.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my prodigal earbuds playi Panic! At the Disco.
Spelling fail.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 03, 2015, 05:36:14 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 03, 2015, 05:50:09 AM
Quote from: The Skarzs on October 03, 2015, 05:36:38 AM
Grammar fail.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my prodigal earbuds playi Panic! At the Disco.
Spelling fail.
I'm sorry nothing is ever good enough for you, but I don't care because my earbuds are back!

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Hey, Vilu Daskar, you have 14 messages, 0 are new.
October 03, 2015, 02:41:41 PM

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Eulaliaaa!

Hey, Eulaliaaa!, you have 692 messages, 0 are new.
October 03, 2015, 07:49:53 PM
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Vilu Daskar

Mhera

You sure? Someone just set the world record for having the longest nails at *Googles* about thirty feet. The guy said he hasn't cut his nails since 1952, so if you start now you could have the record by 2079 :D

Vilu Daskar

Mhera

Søren

Think of the glory! The notoriety! All the keratin you can donate when you die because you won't fit in the casket and they have to clip your nails! THINK OF ALL THE BEAUTIFUL WIGS!!!!

I'm retired from the forum