News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 05, 2015, 11:43:51 PM
A YOUTUBER REPLIED TO MY COMMENT ON HER VIDEO! ASDFGHJKLAHEIRGIAOWNGMDSAIRNGwbgiubj bjengbgbrbgBJBSAIEBUBDGBFUB.
Right? I like it when that happens. :]
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Esas paredes se miran bien tumbado loco!

(random comment I found on an article about this graffiti artist in the Honduras)

Vilu Daskar

Rusvul

A YOUTUBER REPLIED TO MY COMMENT ON HER VIDEO! ASDFGHJKLAHEIRGIAOWNGMDSAIRNGwbgiubj bjengbgbrbgBJBSAIEBUBDGBFUB.
Who?

LT Sandpaw

T'was Skarzs wasn't it. No wait he's not a she... or is he?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on October 06, 2015, 12:51:40 AM
Who?
She's called Katytastic. She does book related stuff.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

Let me guess - it was a video about Skulduggery Pleasent? (I think you've posted some of her videos on the forums)

The Skarzs

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 06, 2015, 01:01:40 AM

T'was Skarzs wasn't it. No wait he's not a she... or is he?
-_-
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 06, 2015, 01:12:57 AM
Let me guess - it was a video about Skulduggery Pleasent? (I think you've posted some of her videos on the forums)

Nah, that's a different youtuber who I only watched because she had videos on Skulduggery Pleasant.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

Vilu Daskar

Rainshadow

I thought my obsession with My Chemical Romance had settled down a bit, but then I binge-watched all the music videos last night and now I'm back to where I was before, listening to full albums in one sitting, watching interviews and behind-the-scenes, and sinking lower and lower into the dark depths of the fandom.

Send help.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

*A letter with the word "HELP" arrives in the mail.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.