News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Have you read Stroud's Bartimaeus series, and, if you have, is Lockwood and Co. the same level of brilliance?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on October 09, 2015, 01:46:32 AM
Why are they wearing wigs?
Some people picture them with head fur which is, in my opinion, really sketchy, but it makes it easier to distinguish between creatures so I guess in that way it's useful. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 09, 2015, 04:04:07 AM
Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on October 09, 2015, 01:46:32 AM
Why are they wearing wigs?
Some people picture them with head fur which is, in my opinion, really sketchy, but it makes it easier to distinguish between creatures so I guess in that way it's useful. :P
I refuse to have headfur as an option. The idea of that messes with my head. I never have and never will see them with headfur.  :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 09, 2015, 02:24:07 AM
Have you read Stroud's Bartimaeus series, and, if you have, is Lockwood and Co. the same level of brilliance?

I haven't read Bartimaeus, but Lockwood & Co is a pretty damn good.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 09, 2015, 02:09:42 AM
Whenever I see Jett's new profile picture I can't help but imagine it's something from Lockwood & Co.
I think it's Gumby. :]
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

I've decided not to watch the Martian, partially because of the whitewashing, partially because movies are bad I prefer to read.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Jetthebinturong

Something in Soren's profile crashes my internet. I can't access any page he's posted on. (And I know it's Soren's because when I try to go on his profile, that page also crashes and no one else's does that.) And this prevents me from accessing many of my favourite threads. I hate to be an inconvenience but whatever it is you've changed, can you change it again please?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 09, 2015, 03:33:30 PM
Something in Soren's profile crashes my internet. I can't access any page he's posted on. (And I know it's Soren's because when I try to go on his profile, that page also crashes and no one else's does that.) And this prevents me from accessing many of my favourite threads. I hate to be an inconvenience but whatever it is you've changed, can you change it again please?

. . . . . . It's not just me? I thought the problem belonged to my mom's ancient computer. I shall try again with my less-ancient-but-as-old-as-I-am laptop later.

On a side note, I finished Clockwork Princess last night. SO HAPPY! I love the ending! Well. . . . . Almost all of it.

Jetthebinturong

Yay! CP2 is my second favourite Shadowhunter book.

I'm guessing what you didn't like was the thing with Jem?

Cornflower MM

;D I can see why!

No, actually, that was my favorite part! It was Will's last bit that I didn't like. It was necessary. . . . . But still sad.

Jetthebinturong

You mean him dying of old age at the very end?

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 09, 2015, 03:33:30 PM
That's what it is. It's doing it to mine as well; wasn't quite sure of the reason until you mentioned that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

I'm considering getting 320 miniatures for 51 dollars or so. It's gonna be good.

Søren

Happy now?
I didn't notice it because it never slowed down any of my Apples. Or my 4 year old iPhone. :P

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 09, 2015, 04:23:25 PM
Happy now?
I didn't notice it because it never slowed down any of my Apples. Or my 4 year old iPhone. :P
Well, my Macbook Pro Version 10.9.5 was having issues with it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.