News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

I'll be getting Twilight today. *Shudders a little* It'll certainly be an experience. I do have backup in the form of Kim and The Canterbury Tales if it's too bad.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

Ew.

I'm thinking about trying out a no-added-sugar diet for the next month or so.
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

That sounds interesting.

I try to eat healthier, but as I'm typing this I'm snacking on Fritos chips, so yeah.

(It's the lightly salted version, if that helps)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Skyblade on October 13, 2015, 08:01:00 AM
(It's the lightly salted version, if that helps)

Nope.

I'm in a Facebook argument with my grandfather over animal rights.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Skyblade

:P

I really do need to eat better, though.

I eat for fun :P

Oh and Ash, sounds worthy.

Lady Ashenwyte

My grandad seems to think animals entertain humans for fun.

*Sighs*

I'm also buying some miniatures for Kings of War Basileans.

Skyblade

I like using this emoji the best: :D

Lady Ashenwyte

I like this one:  :P

PERRY MINIATURES I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM I DO

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 13, 2015, 07:11:33 AM
I'll be getting Twilight today. *Shudders a little* It'll certainly be an experience. I do have backup in the form of Kim and The Canterbury Tales if it's too bad.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! And for heaven's sake keep an open mind, okay? You don't even know if you like the book or not until you actually READ the darn thing. Don't take other people's opinions and make them your own without ever reading/watching/doing/whatever it. Okay? Because that's just stupid. "Don't judge a book by it's cover." What happened to that, huh people?

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Hickory

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 13, 2015, 04:10:25 PM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! And for heaven's sake keep an open mind, okay? You don't even know if you like the book or not until you actually READ the darn thing. Don't take other people's opinions and make them your own without ever reading/watching/doing/whatever it. Okay? Because that's just stupid. "Don't judge a book by it's cover." What happened to that, huh people?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 13, 2015, 04:10:25 PM

How do you know they didn't read it.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

*Wishes I could see the pictures.*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum