News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Je m'appelle Corny. ;D Je suis une fille. J'ecris un livre. (Soon, anyway.)

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Another writer! :P Look at us bunch of literates. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 16, 2015, 06:51:46 PM
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 16, 2015, 06:36:41 PM
Rachel what's with all the Once Upon a Time gifs!?
THAT'S what those are from. . . Well, she did make a topic in Cavern Hole for that series. :P
Well, your not wrong. And so what, the gifs please me.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 16, 2015, 08:37:10 PM
Ooh, what'll it be about?

Well, it's not very planned out yet, but I'm thinking something along the lines of a group of teenagers that do stuff together. (I've not decided yet what, but swimming, maybe, or something. . . . I'm really not sure) and then something happens. . . . . I'm thinking perhaps one of them gets killed, like a mystery. Yeah, it's really not much, but I haven't been working on the idea long.

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 16, 2015, 10:49:10 PM
Another writer! :P Look at us bunch of literates. :P

You already knew I write. :P But yeah. :P

Lady Ashenwyte

I was about to place a cheap and massive order off of Amazon, but they don't ship to Singapore. *Kicks down random table and rages off into the mountains*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

SOMEONE UPLOADED THE FUNERAL SCENE FROM THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES EXTENDED EDITION!!!

Spoilers, obviously, for the last Hobbit movie

[close]
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

I really, really, really want to watch the second Lord of the Rings film and the Hobbits! But I can't find the first Hobbit film on Netflix and I can't find the second Lord of the Rings film anywhere.  :'(

Jukka the Sling

Have you tried your local library?  If they don't have it, you could rent or buy them.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

Honestly, I think the Hobbit movies are overrated.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

rachel25

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 19, 2015, 01:26:14 AM
Have you tried your local library?  If they don't have it, you could rent or buy them.
I plan on invading the local charity shops. I'd rather buy them than rent then.

James Gryphon

Collection of battles, this time with audio.

« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 19, 2015, 04:33:35 AM
Honestly, I think the Hobbit movies are overrated.

I agree, they weren't that great.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro