News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

Happy Marty McFly arrival day everyone. :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

rachel25

Yay! But I thought that was tomorrow? Never mind.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Is that the Back to the Future II guy?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Søren

He's in all three of the Back to the Futures.

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Well I've never seen it so I wouldn't know.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Perifaen

They're fun. You should check them out from the library sometime.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

"Two of you," said the Viceroy, "are murderers!"

The crowd gasped.

"His Majesty the King was killed with two beasts with bladed weapons. We don't know who it could possibly be, and according to the ancient law we can't search any of you while you're alive, so we're sticking you together in this locked room to figure it out amongst yourselves. You can kill each other, or discern the actual murderers through logic and sound judgment; we really don't care. Whoever's left at the end of two weeks will go free; we'll just assume they must be innocent and call it good."

The guards took the prisoners in the room, and the warden closed and locked the door. There were eight prisoners in all. Cornflower the mouse head cook, still wearing her flour-covered apron. Matthew the otter bellringer. Penelope the foreign cat princess. Darktooth and Grimjaw, two visiting rat corsairs, who just happened to have blood-stained swords shoved into their belts. Dorothy the Badger Infirmary keeper. Samuel the fishershrew. And last but not least, the Squirrel King's youngest son, Dwobble.

Grimjaw looked over at Samuel menacingly. "I say 'e did it! That hook's right-sized for skewin' things on." His friend Darktooth laughed. "'ou oughter know, mate!"

---

Just a scrap satirizing Mafia games and the practice of looking for "clues" to figure things out. ;)
« Subject to editing »

rachel25

Back to the Future is a class series. It is excellent! They are so well written and acted.
And I'm not sure what just happened.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

If you're happy and you know it, clap your feet!
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 22, 2015, 12:28:16 AM
"Two of you," said the Viceroy, "are murderers!"

The crowd gasped.

"His Majesty the King was killed with two beasts with bladed weapons. We don't know who it could possibly be, and according to the ancient law we can't search any of you while you're alive, so we're sticking you together in this locked room to figure it out amongst yourselves. You can kill each other, or discern the actual murderers through logic and sound judgment; we really don't care. Whoever's left at the end of two weeks will go free; we'll just assume they must be innocent and call it good."

The guards took the prisoners in the room, and the warden closed and locked the door. There were eight prisoners in all. Cornflower the mouse head cook, still wearing her flour-covered apron. Matthew the otter bellringer. Penelope the foreign cat princess. Darktooth and Grimjaw, two visiting rat corsairs, who just happened to have blood-stained swords shoved into their belts. Dorothy the Badger Infirmary keeper. Samuel the fishershrew. And last but not least, the Squirrel King's youngest son, Dwobble.

Grimjaw looked over at Samuel menacingly. "I say 'e did it! That hook's right-sized for skewin' things on." His friend Darktooth laughed. "'ou oughter know, mate!"

---

Just a scrap satirizing Mafia games and the practice of looking for "clues" to figure things out. ;)

Hahahahahahahaha omg lol James that was amazing.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro