News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 22, 2015, 12:28:16 AM
"Two of you," said the Viceroy, "are murderers!"

The crowd gasped.

"His Majesty the King was killed with two beasts with bladed weapons. We don't know who it could possibly be, and according to the ancient law we can't search any of you while you're alive, so we're sticking you together in this locked room to figure it out amongst yourselves. You can kill each other, or discern the actual murderers through logic and sound judgment; we really don't care. Whoever's left at the end of two weeks will go free; we'll just assume they must be innocent and call it good."

The guards took the prisoners in the room, and the warden closed and locked the door. There were eight prisoners in all. Cornflower the mouse head cook, still wearing her flour-covered apron. Matthew the otter bellringer. Penelope the foreign cat princess. Darktooth and Grimjaw, two visiting rat corsairs, who just happened to have blood-stained swords shoved into their belts. Dorothy the Badger Infirmary keeper. Samuel the fishershrew. And last but not least, the Squirrel King's youngest son, Dwobble.

Grimjaw looked over at Samuel menacingly. "I say 'e did it! That hook's right-sized for skewin' things on." His friend Darktooth laughed. "'ou oughter know, mate!"

---

Just a scrap satirizing Mafia games and the practice of looking for "clues" to figure things out. ;)

That's awesome. I'm thinking Darktooth and Grimjaw. :P 'Just happened to have bloodstained swords shoved into their belts'? Riiight.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

Lady Ashenwyte

The crowd gasped.

"His Majesty the King was killed with two beasts with bladed weapons. We don't know who it could possibly be, and according to the ancient law we can't search any of you while you're alive, so we're sticking you together in this locked room to figure it out amongst yourselves. You can kill each other, or discern the actual murderers through logic and sound judgment; we really don't care. Whoever's left at the end of two weeks will go free; we'll just assume they must be innocent and call it good."

The guards took the prisoners in the room, and the warden closed and locked the door. There were eight prisoners in all. Cornflower the mouse head cook, still wearing her flour-covered apron. Matthew the otter bellringer. Penelope the foreign cat princess. Darktooth and Grimjaw, two visiting rat corsairs, who just happened to have blood-stained swords shoved into their belts. Dorothy the Badger Infirmary keeper. Samuel the fishershrew. And last but not least, the Squirrel King's youngest son, Dwobble.

Grimjaw looked over at Samuel menacingly. "I say 'e did it! That hook's right-sized for skewin' things on." His friend Darktooth laughed. "'ou oughter know, mate!"

KILL THEM ALL! FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 22, 2015, 08:29:07 AM

The crowd gasped.

_   _
0__0
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jetthebinturong

The crowd gasped.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE BLOOD GOD IS BUT I WHOLEHEARTEDLY SECOND HIS READINESS TO KILL!
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

A woman on the phone asked me if I was female.

;_;
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

rachel25

*portal reappears, climbs out* Maybe it was just a bad connection. Or your voice hasn't broken yet.  :P
(that was a joke just so you know)
*reopens portal, climbs in and leaves....again*

James Gryphon

At least they asked. When I was younger, people just assumed that I was my mother or sister. One time, I tried to tell them my sister wasn't there, but they wouldn't believe me, so finally I just gave up and impersonated her for the length of the call.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 22, 2015, 12:13:59 PM

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE BLOOD GOD IS BUT I WHOLEHEARTEDLY SECOND HIS READINESS TO KILL!
The blood moon rises, his unholy throne, and with it his power waxes!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.