News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

They're special fire bubbles that I have been working on.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

The invasion has begun!

*sets Vilu on fire along with rest of topic*

Vilu Daskar

"Primitive."
*Fire has no effect.*

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

*Nightmare Bunnies began eating everything and hacking away at everything else. Silver Slayers fire crossbow bolts at everyone*

Vilu Daskar

*The numberless hordes of Daskaria surge forward.*

Cornflower MM

Hickory

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 23, 2015, 06:38:06 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 23, 2015, 04:10:40 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 23, 2015, 03:43:50 PM
Ew.

It's also called milk.

Still ew.

Rachel, what's with the obsessions with bubbles and fire lately?
If blood grosses you out, read the Andromeda Strain.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

I don't get the blood-thing that went over the 1000 topic a few pages ago. Why such gore?

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 23, 2015, 09:13:10 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 23, 2015, 06:38:06 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on October 23, 2015, 04:10:40 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 23, 2015, 03:43:50 PM
Ew.

It's also called milk.

Still ew.

Rachel, what's with the obsessions with bubbles and fire lately?
If blood grosses you out, read the Andromeda Strain.

I'm perfectly fine with blood - Heck, I even like the taste, call me crazy - but I can't stand milk. Blech.

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 23, 2015, 09:16:22 PM
I don't get the blood-thing that went over the 1000 topic a few pages ago. Why such gore?

I have no idea.

Søren

I've only tasted blood when I've had a bloody nose or cut or something. But I guess milk is the closest thing to it. Still different though.
@Corn
Do you like almond milk?

Cornflower MM

Vastly different. *Shudders*
I've never tried almond milk. I've had rice milk, though, and I love the stuff! We should make some more soon.

Søren

Rice milk is good when sweetened, as is almond milk. And coconut milk. And probably cashew milk. But my family likes to buy "Unsweetened Vanilla" almond milk. It's only good for smoothies, because it tastes awful by itself. In milkshakes and smoothies, it's an alright substitute for actual milk. I'd drink the sweetened kind alone though.

Vilu Daskar

Out of all the almond milks I've had Silk Almond Milk is the best.

James Gryphon

I'm not sure why people are impressed with extremely high rates of fire in a weapon. It isn't like somebody is seriously going to fire 3,000 bullets at something in one second. It strikes me that other factors, like how well the rounds penetrate armor, are more important.
« Subject to editing »