Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

rachel25

*Nightmare Bunnies continue destroying topic*

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on October 23, 2015, 09:29:08 PM
Rice milk is good when sweetened, as is almond milk. And coconut milk. And probably cashew milk. But my family likes to buy "Unsweetened Vanilla" almond milk. It's only good for smoothies, because it tastes awful by itself. In milkshakes and smoothies, it's an alright substitute for actual milk. I'd drink the sweetened kind alone though.

Oh, yeah, coconut milk is awesome. I personally love coconut.

Izeroth

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 23, 2015, 11:22:41 PM
I'm not sure why people are impressed with extremely high rates of fire in a weapon. It isn't like somebody is seriously going to fire 3,000 bullets at something in one second. It strikes me that other factors, like how well the rounds penetrate armor, are more important.
Yeah, whenever those facts are cited in articles, it really annoys me.  It's just fearmongering.  They casually leave out the pretty obvious fact that you'd have to reload eventually.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Lady Ashenwyte

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.