News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

I ate one whole bar of chocolate yesterday. *Sigh*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

That's what he others seemed to think, but I fail to grasp why anyone would use a 'w' for a mouth...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

It's like a wobbly lip. It replaces a tilde.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

After looking through the last page, I think I know what you guys are talking about now. Ash is talking about chocolate, and Jet and Jukka are talking about a smiley face. Okay. That makes a lot more sense now.

Jukka the Sling

@Jet:  Oookay.  Yeah, it does look that way.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

I need cough medicine but it tastes horrible so I haven't taken any

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: rachel25 on October 28, 2015, 11:53:24 PM
I need cough medicine but it tastes horrible so I haven't taken any
Quote from: The Skarzs on October 29, 2015, 01:33:51 AM
What about grape?

What? I had no idea that grapes can help with a cough! This is amazing, next time I have a cold, I'll make sure to eat grapes.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

What? No, I meant grape flavor. xP
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

Don't have any. We just have this stuff that looks like it was made in hell and tastes worse.  :P

Hickory

Quote from: rachel25 on October 29, 2015, 08:32:10 AM
Don't have any. We just have this stuff that looks like it was made in hell and tastes worse.  :P
Our grape cough medicine tastes like what I'd imagine to be shoe polish.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Quote from: rachel25 on October 29, 2015, 08:32:10 AM
Zicam?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

Volume IV of the RoboWar video collection, demonstrating some classic robots. They are most likely older than you.
« Subject to editing »

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.