Cave potato.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

No commentating James? Just explosions and beeps.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

Vilu Daskar

LT Sandpaw

Vilu Daskar

James Gryphon

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 29, 2015, 07:18:38 PM

No, thank goodness. Firstly, it drives me crazy when people post up videos of gameplay footage and talk incessantly over the sound effects. I care about the game, not the chatter. Second, my voice can be generously described as having a "drawl", and I don't expect anybody would care to listen to it.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

If you're saying something interesting we'ed like to hear it.

Hickory

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 29, 2015, 08:16:47 PM
Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 29, 2015, 07:18:38 PM

No, thank goodness. Firstly, it drives me crazy when people post up videos of gameplay footage and talk incessantly over the sound effects. I care about the game, not the chatter. Second, my voice can be generously described as having a "drawl", and I don't expect anybody would care to listen to it.
Those are your videos?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar