News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 29, 2015, 09:16:18 PM
Those are your videos?
Yeah. Recorded most if not all of them within the last week.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Banya

It's funny to imagine Soren's and Gonff's profile pictures side-by-side, because Soren's is of Sherlock smirking and Gonff's is of John more-than-ticked (likely at something Sherlock did).  
So it goes.

Søren

Quote from: Banya on October 30, 2015, 03:49:56 AM
It's funny to imagine Soren's and Gonff's profile pictures side-by-side, because Soren's is of Sherlock smirking and Gonff's is of John more-than-ticked (likely at something Sherlock did).  
So it goes.

It is, isn't it?
I actually can't pin down which episode either our profile gifs are from.

I'm retired from the forum

rachel25

Every time I try to use a gif as my profile pic it doesn't work.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Maudie

Im currently (and rather tediosly) posting from the experemental browser on my pre-touchscreen age kindle ereader.im imressed that it could actually access the forum. srry 4 typs. lol.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

James Gryphon

;)

There was a story about some guy who managed to get an 80s' era Macintosh online. Apparently it was a Mac Plus.
« Subject to editing »

Vilu Daskar

Vilu Daskar

Matthias mad the topic Forum Fight!

Vilu Daskar

Wrong, Matthias didn't mad Forum Fight! Matthias720 made Forum Fight.