News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

I just thought your spelling and grammar and etc were bad. But indeed.

Vilu Daskar

Maybe grammar but not usually spelling.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 29, 2015, 09:18:19 PM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on October 29, 2015, 09:16:18 PM
Those are your videos?
Yeah. Recorded most if not all of them within the last week.
Subscribed to your channel, though why I need to know about th best of Sesame Street I don't know.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

YOU'L NEVAH GET MY CHANNEL NAME, HAHAHAHA!!!
(Except Skarzs, because I subscribed to his. I have more views though. ;D)

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Oh? *Looks up channel.* Oh for. . . how the heck?! Math has failed me, because the amount shown on your vids does not add up to that amount. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Pu-leez. I have one video that accounts for nearly all of the veiws. (It's sitting pretty at 718.)

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on November 02, 2015, 04:27:51 AM
Pu-leez. I have one video that accounts for nearly all of the veiws. (It's sitting pretty at 718.)

TELL ME.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

It's easy to find out how much you have, go to your channel page, then click "About", and it says how many videos you have, how many views, how many subscribers and when you created the account. For the record though, it took me longer to reach the number of views Skarzs has. Maybe becuase I'm not posting the videos anonymously, they have my name (and a picture I've been meaning to change) plastered across the info bar.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar