"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

"It's not like there's a law against flying."
"Yes there is, the law of gravity."
~Karou and Zuzana, Daughter of Smoke and Bone.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

Pocket lynx inv sum yam pics app Uxbridge pose Unix employment wind info dip news amp ocelot cup pa all ldquo udo rub shop less bio tbn poxy pub El pic TV IV Oz pan pitch chip ask ha BP req BP Oz zip of xoxo bi by be zip la BP to Oz bi ow all pod stop pix Xi offaly Tarawa Faramir

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Søren

"And THAT is how you interrogate kids."

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on November 05, 2015, 07:34:00 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on November 04, 2015, 08:50:59 AM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on November 04, 2015, 03:08:59 AM
*Levitates*

I'm sorry ma'am, but I need to see your levitating license.
*Hands Ash my license* As you can clearly see, it is clearly not a fake. Clearly, it is a completely real and genuine license...clearly. *Innocent face*
It's also a clear license.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Mack from Agents of SHIELD as he nervously goes into a dangerous area:
"I need a bigger gun. Or my axe. Or maybe, an axe-shotgun combo of some sort..."

Jukka the Sling

Haven't seen this in a while, but it's a video that makes a really good point about modern "Christian" music...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

That is very accurate.
And for your pleasure, possibly:
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on November 05, 2015, 07:34:00 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on November 04, 2015, 08:50:59 AM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on November 04, 2015, 03:08:59 AM
*Levitates*

I'm sorry ma'am, but I need to see your levitating license.
*Hands Ash my license* As you can clearly see, it is clearly not a fake. Clearly, it is a completely real and genuine license...clearly. *Innocent face*

*Peers at license* I'm sorry, but I must arrest you under Section DDB of the Law of Gravity.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

I just found a YouTube commenter with the same profile pic that Vilu had, the sunset. Woah.

Vilu Daskar

rachel25

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 06, 2015, 02:45:03 AM

Haven't seen this in a while, but it's a video that makes a really good point about modern "Christian" music...
I love Messy Mondays and that one made me howl!