News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

Vilu Daskar

Vilu Daskar

Jukka the Sling

@Rach:  Yeah, blimeycow can be pretty funny, but some of their stuff is rather irreverent, which I don't really like. :P

@Skarzs:  I'll try and watch it later.
---------------
For those who have read The Two Towers book: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1393020/1/Aragorn-needs-flameretardant-eyebrows
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

rachel25

I just love it all! His eyebrows are insane!

Jukka the Sling

Yeah. XD It's a play on the scene in the book when Aragorn looked all noble and a white fire appeared to flicker on his forehead (which I find odd).  Aragorn was way prouder of his heritage in the books, but because of this he seemed slightly obnoxious at times. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

Jukka the Sling

Jetthebinturong

If I had a pound for every time someone called me crazy, I probably wouldn't have so many heads on my wall.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan