News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 06, 2015, 06:34:47 PM
If I had a pound for every time someone called me crazy, I probably wouldn't have so many heads on my wall.
What.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

If I had a pound for every time someone called me crazy, I probably wouldn't have so many heads on my wall.

???

Man you're crazy. *Gives Jet a pound and takes a head off his wall.*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 06, 2015, 07:02:08 PM
What.
I wish I could say "inside joke" since I'm technically 1/4th British, but being 1/2 Irish kinda counters that.... and I live in the U.S.. But it's not really a joke anyway, just Jet being a Brit.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jetthebinturong

It's not really. That wasn't the joke. It's an "if I had a dollar" joke, but in real English.

Jukka the Sling

Awesomeness
[close]

Sharing this because the picture is a masterpiece, because Finrod is too amazing for words, and because... because Finrod (Galadriel's brother, for those who don't know) is so noble and chivalrous and rhac jaimcldkjf he's so AWESOME.  *dies sobbing*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, it's so decorative it hardly looks functional. :P  Are you gonna read the Silmarillion?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Jukka the Sling

I know, right?  And he's wearing the Ring of Barahir!  Aka the ring that he gave to Barahir later on, which passed down to Aragorn, and which the latter wore in the movies!

Hickory

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 06, 2015, 11:18:02 PM
Yeah, it's so decorative it hardly looks functional. :P  Are you gonna read the Silmarillion?
Probably not.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 06, 2015, 11:34:39 PM
I know, right?  And he's wearing the Ring of Barahir!  Aka the ring that he gave to Barahir later on, which passed down to Aragorn, and which the latter wore in the movies!
Me:

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 06, 2015, 10:50:46 PM
It's not really. That wasn't the joke. It's an "if I had a dollar" joke, but in real English.
Let me repeat what I said.
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on November 06, 2015, 10:49:27 PM
But it's not really a joke anyway, just Jet being a Brit.

Jukka the Sling

Okay.  *laughs confusedly at GIF*

Jetthebinturong

No, it is a joke though. The implication is that I kill anyone that calls me crazy and mount their heads on my wall, which further implies that I actually am crazy. Hades, you people are brainless.