News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

I got that but was really confused with them saying it was a Brit thing. Cus I'm a Brit and didn't get what they were saying.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 07, 2015, 12:09:35 AM
No, it is a joke though. The implication is that I kill anyone that calls me crazy and mount their heads on my wall, which further implies that I actually am crazy. Hades, you people are brainless.
Hey, there was no need to go insulting people. Just because we don't understand a joke doesn't mean we're "brainless".
As for myself, I had come to one conclusion that you were implying you had their heads, but I didn't think it was a joke in any way so I didn't say anything.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

No, it is a joke though. The implication is that I kill anyone that calls me crazy and mount their heads on my wall, which further implies that I actually am crazy. Hades, you people are brainless.
Holy Hephaestus, the insults are flying. ::)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

I wonder what Steve (The founder) would say if he saw the Cellars...
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

I got the joke, didn't think it was funny. That was a bit rough though.

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on November 06, 2015, 05:42:59 AM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on November 05, 2015, 07:34:00 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on November 04, 2015, 08:50:59 AM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on November 04, 2015, 03:08:59 AM
*Levitates*

I'm sorry ma'am, but I need to see your levitating license.
*Hands Ash my license* As you can clearly see, it is clearly not a fake. Clearly, it is a completely real and genuine license...clearly. *Innocent face*

*Peers at license* I'm sorry, but I must arrest you under Section DDB of the Law of Gravity.
*Stops levitating* Alright, I shall come quietly.
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

*Wonders how James would react if I started calling him Jim.*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro