News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on November 11, 2015, 01:33:08 PM
Oh, sweet tart. Can we make up a food-related nickname for you Skarzs?
Quote from: The Skarzs on November 11, 2015, 03:49:22 PM
I'm not going to give you permission for that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 07, 2015, 01:06:45 AM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 07, 2015, 12:09:35 AM
No, it is a joke though. The implication is that I kill anyone that calls me crazy and mount their heads on my wall, which further implies that I actually am crazy. Hades, you people are brainless.
Hey, there was no need to go insulting people. Just because we don't understand a joke doesn't mean we're "brainless".
As for myself, I had come to one conclusion that you were implying you had their heads, but I didn't think it was a joke in any way so I didn't say anything.

My apologies, t'was intended in jest. Perhaps a  :P would have helped.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 11, 2015, 03:49:22 PM
I'm not going to give you permission for that.
We don't need permission.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 11, 2015, 06:27:00 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on November 07, 2015, 01:06:45 AM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on November 07, 2015, 12:09:35 AM
No, it is a joke though. The implication is that I kill anyone that calls me crazy and mount their heads on my wall, which further implies that I actually am crazy. Hades, you people are brainless.
Hey, there was no need to go insulting people. Just because we don't understand a joke doesn't mean we're "brainless".
As for myself, I had come to one conclusion that you were implying you had their heads, but I didn't think it was a joke in any way so I didn't say anything.

My apologies, t'was intended in jest. Perhaps a  :P would have helped.
Even though this wasn't intended for me, I'll just clear it up that I'm not offended.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Vilu Daskar

[-----------------------------------]
[  AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!            ]
[-----------------------------------]
       \/
     :D  = Rachel who is screaming.
   --()--
     / \

Vilu Daskar

= Rachel who is sitting alone in the dark.

Vilu Daskar

= Rachel who is now feeling depressed and sitting alone in darkness.