News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

[-------]
                         [Indeed ]
                         [-------]
                              \/

= Rachel who is sitting in the dark, feels depressed, and is saying indeed.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Vilu Daskar

:'(
            -()- = Rachel not getting hugged because I don't want to sit here forever.
             /\

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

That's for your support. Just what I need after a really fish-like day.

Vilu Daskar

The Skarzs

*Hugs Rachel because she needs it.* :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

IIII
                            IIIIIIIIII
                            IIIIIIIIII
                         IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  = Rachel being hugged by Skarzs and Soren.
                            IIIIIIIIII
                            IIIIIIIIII
                            IIIIIIIIII

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Lol.
Hopefully no atheists on here are [too] hurt by that, but I must say that is extremely amusing. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

;D

Have you heard of Tim Hawkins before?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien