Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

If you don't want to be killed,
With a carving knife!
These are the things you don't say to your wife. ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

@Del:  You like Tim Hawkins too? ;D  Some of his stuff is a bit irreverent, but I like most of it.  Like the one about Christian cuss words. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

Have you guys seen Tim's Fire Ants song? Its great.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on November 16, 2015, 07:30:37 PM
Mead

DRINKING MEAD IN THE HALLS OF WHITERUN,
THE MAIDENS AND THE MEN.
WE DRINK OUR BREW UNTIL WE SPEW,
THEN WE FILL OUR MUGS AGAIN.
YOU CAN KEEP YOUR FILTHY SKOOMA,
IT MAKES OUR BELLIES BLEED!
CAUSE WHEN WE RAISE OUR FLAGON
TO ANOTHER DEAD DRAGON
THERE IS JUST ONE DRINK WE NEED:
NORD MEAD!
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Vilu Daskar

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

Song. It's Nord Mead by Miracle of Sound
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Vilu Daskar

Delthion

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 16, 2015, 05:34:06 PM
@Del:  You like Tim Hawkins too? ;D  Some of his stuff is a bit irreverent, but I like most of it.  Like the one about Christian cuss words. ;D

I haven't found any of his stuff irreverent...but I haven't watched or even heard all of it. But yes, I do like Tim Hawkins.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

AUGH THAT THING TERRIFIES ME SAURON NO PLS STOP
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.