News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Mhera

@Sand: You did spell "forumites" right. I don't know about the profile picture, though :P

Life skills from my brother: "If you ever want to shut down a gas pump, scan your library card instead of a credit card."

Edit: In Look and Layout Preferences there's an option to use sidebar menus. It makes the PM box and and profiles look like they used to for the most part.

Banya

You should get an award for that discovery.

Skyblade

Thanks for letting us know, Mhera ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rusvul

Forumite: Someone who dwells in online forums.

Forumitis: Inflammation of the forum, usually as a result of outdated code.

Maudie

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 25, 2015, 04:22:20 AM
Forumite: Someone who dwells in online forums.

Forumitis: Inflammation of the forum, usually as a result of outdated code.
O___O
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

What? I'm just giving definitions. :P

Banya

Jukka the Sling

Mhera, you're a lifesaver.  *glomps*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

LT Sandpaw

Thank you Rus, Forumitis is the new official name for the issues that happened over the last month.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jukka the Sling

"Forumitis" sounds more like a term for forum addiction to me. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

What about Forumites? That's what I started six months ago! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Oh on a side note there is someone going around posting rather long lists of advertisements....

Anyone see anything they like?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Mhera

Quote from: spam, slightly edited for, um, clarity...Listening to music whilst jogging Beats headphones  helps to make the endeavor very worthwhile as well as continues you relocating in addition to energized in such a way cheap allowing you to mosey for many more mls.
If I run track next year I need to remember to ask the coach if we're going to mosey for many more miles ;D

Skyblade

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on December 25, 2015, 09:01:51 PM

Oh on a side note there is someone going around posting rather long lists of advertisements....

Anyone see anything they like?

I'm playing it safe and not clicking on any of those links.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!