News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

When someone says your post was extremely funny but they don't put it in the funny posts collection.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

I am pleased with that gif. You can't see my face right now, but I probably have the facial expression of a warlord who just got ten thousand troops armed with death rays.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

And with that Gif, the world's balance has returned.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jukka the Sling

Now that's just cruel.  But hilarious.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on December 31, 2015, 04:01:22 AM

I feel a disturbance in the force, as though thousands of little girls and embarrassed guys cried out in terror...

Good job, Darth! So that's how you were supposed to bring balance to the force...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

These comments are equally pleasing.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

The Space Marine Commander is one powerful dude.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Jukka the Sling

Which movie adaptation of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory do you guys prefer?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.