News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: Mask on January 01, 2016, 03:22:27 AM
Guess what I've been listening to for the past 2 hours...
No idea.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 01, 2016, 02:10:22 AM
#shouldbeworkingonthestarwarsoneshotijuststarted  #whydoihavesuchalackofselfcontrol  #ifiwasforcesensitiveidprobablybeturnedtothedarkside
#iammorethenalittleinterested
#imsohypedupsoquicklyforthiswhatisitabout
#darksiderules
#kyloren<3grandpavader

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

#KyloReniseasilythemostweakmindedvillaininallofStarWarsandtheyshouldjustmindtrickhimbecausethat'dprobablywork.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

#lolz

#soren  #ifthisworksitwouldbeacutesyfic  #withlittle!benaskingluke  #abouthiscybernetichand  #hopethisturnsoutokay  #mybrainisfriedfromstaringatallofthesehashtagsandlackofspaces
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 01, 2016, 04:27:31 AM
#KyloReniseasilythemostweakmindedvillaininallofStarWarsandtheyshouldjustmindtrickhimbecausethat'dprobablywork.
#jetismean
#heritagenothate

Jukka the Sling

*reads one of the replies on #heritagenothate and dies*  Someone told him that it's okay and #sithlivesmatter. XD
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 01, 2016, 04:33:10 AM
#lolz

#soren  #ifthisworksitwouldbeacutesyfic  #withlittle!benaskingluke  #abouthiscybernetichand  #hopethisturnsoutokay  #mybrainisfriedfromstaringatallofthesehashtagsandlackofspaces
#cool
#notallsith

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Amber

Jukka the Sling

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

Apparently my post is seven seconds behind. It says 11:59:53. I don't know how that happened.

Søren

For Jukka's Star Wars FanFic
[close]

Russa Nodrey

Aaaw, look at their cute oversized heads! :3
Freddy