News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 08, 2016, 02:40:43 PM
I clicked on my Photo Booth and there was a video of my crush walking by and I'm acting like a lovesick puppy.
Awesome, isn't it? ;D
Quote from: The Skarzs on January 08, 2016, 03:40:05 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 08, 2016, 02:40:43 PM
I clicked on my Photo Booth and there was a video of my crush walking by and I'm acting like a lovesick puppy.
Why. . .
It's a human thing, you wouldn't understand. ;D (Kidding)

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

I have come past such pitiful weaknesses.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Maudie

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 08, 2016, 05:25:04 PM
I have come past such pitiful weaknesses.
I'm with you on this one. I don't get all lovey dovey over my crush

That might be because I don't currently have a crush, but it also might not.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

8   HIST   1301   33004   Hist U S   [censored]   
[censored] [Vita]
Course Description
Class Syllabus
Textbook Info
LEC:M W 12:30PM - 1:50PMD23001/20/2016 - 05/12/2016
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

You know, I used to be a pretty neurotic, emotional person, but not any more. Most of the time I'm either stony and aloof or bubbly and optimistic. It's weird and I blame my sister... :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

James Gryphon

I used to be one too, but I didn't change. ;)

About to put some gloves on to chop up a habanero pepper.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

I just played Dragon Age: Inquisition for three hours, solely playing in the Hinterlands and doing quests, and I didn't even finish the area.  I still have several rifts to close, I haven't done Horsemaster Dennet's quests yet, I haven't been to Redcliffe, and I ain't going anywhere near the dragon area till I'm, like, level sixteen.  I don't care if I synced my game collectibles and have high-level gear at level seven; I'm still level seven and my party's skills aren't nearly good enough to take down that stupid dragon.  If I struggled with the easier ones at level twenty, I doubt I'd have a fun time at level seven.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Lady Midnight comes out in two months! HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE. And you can bet you life savings I've preordered that book. I NEED IT NOW!
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

James Gryphon

Guess my tolerance to cold is greater than I thought. I estimated it to be in the 40s or 50s, having gone outside several times today without shoes, socks, and at one point a coat, but it turns out it's actually 39 degrees fahrenheit.
« Subject to editing »

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 10, 2016, 12:05:43 AM
Jet.

I have waited for this book since it was first announced in 2014. It was supposed to come out in September 2015, but it got pushed back to November... and then it got pushed back to March. It also follows the stories of characters I already love, but only know a little about. And it's got murder mystery elements. And faeries being tricky. I literally cannot wait. It's my most anticipated book of this year, and since my most anticipated book of 2015 was a crushing disappointment, I need this to reaffirm my faith in the greatness of my favourite authors.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

Well, I can't wait until The Force Awakens is released on DVD in April.  *bounces excitedly*  I want the rest of my family to share in its awesomeness.  Only Amber, Russa, and I saw it back in December - wait, that was only two weeks ago - while my dad took three of the younger siblings to The Good Dinosaur in the same movie theater.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien