News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

Ive now got a pinched nerve in my wrist. I guess that's enough work on my lyrics blog tonight haha
im gay!!!!!!

Aimless Gallivanter

yeah im never gonna try to dye my own hair again i camt believe i thought thisd be any less of a disaster than last time.

hi my names galli and i overshare on the internet
im gay!!!!!!

Delthion

One thing...the Mods don't really like double/triple-posting, instead use the shiny modify button in the top right corner.

IT'S SHININESS SHALL NEVER DIE!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Vilu Daskar

My brother decided to be a knight today. He keeps bowing to me and doing what ever I say.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jetthebinturong

How odd.

I'm reading Dianna Wynne Jones' The Dark Lord of Derkholm and I swear I have never hated a character so much as Mr. Chesney. I utterly loathe this disgusting excuse for a human being. THE WORLD IS NOT BOUND TO ROLL OVER AND PLAY FETCH FOR YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALL THE MONEY AND POWER MR. CHESNEY. YOU DESERVE NOTHING BUT THE WORST DEATH. HADES, NOT EVEN VALENTINE MORGENSTERN INSPIRED SO MUCH HATRED IN ME. I literally want to climb into the book and kill this guy myself. I swear to Kronos if he gets redeemed I'm going to be SO mad because he is the least deserving character of redemption ever.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Heh, that sounds kinda like my hatred for Light Yagami.  I seriously haven't been able to finish Death Note mainly because I loathe Light so much that I can't bear to listen to him.

Guuhh, my power went out early this morning and it shut off my alarm clock, so I woke up at the same time as the rest of my family today.  Now, ordinarily that wouldn't be bad, because that means I got to sleep in an extra hour, but this means that grumpy Rain has to sit downstairs next to her sister who keeps playing Julian Smith's "I'm a Morning Person" song.  I think I'd be able to tolerate it if I had coffee, but my brother drank the last of the milk last night and I don't drink black coffee (too bland), so I have to wake myself up by eating ice.  Not nearly as effective.

In case you're wondering what "I'm a Morning Person" is...

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Those two are actors, aren't they?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Yessirree.  Dunno if either of them have been on TV, but they're both actors.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Minor Star Wars TFA spoiler
[close]

I'm retired from the forum

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Banya

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 11, 2016, 05:58:21 PM
  Heh, that sounds kinda like my hatred for Light Yagami.  I seriously haven't been able to finish Death Note mainly because I loathe Light so much that I can't bear to listen to him.
My Death Note radar must be working flawlessly, because I visited this rarely-visited-by-me-thread at just the right time.
Fun fact (that I excitedly shared on the Loamhedge forum last week): I'm a moderator on the Death Note Wiki. :)

James Gryphon

Going to be busier this spring than anticipated; it turns out I'm going to take three courses.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.