News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

For the record, I liked your video Mask. :)

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

Our idiot dog is running around the neighborhood barking her fool head off. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody calls the police and gets her shot.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: James Gryphon on January 16, 2016, 04:32:48 AM
Our idiot dog is running around the neighborhood barking her fool head off. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody calls the police and gets her shot.

Use a net or something to capture her.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

James Gryphon

We don't exactly have those just lying around. Even if we did, good luck getting close enough to her to make it happen.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: James Gryphon on January 16, 2016, 04:59:48 AM
We don't exactly have those just lying around. Even if we did, good luck getting close enough to her to make it happen.

Hopefully she'll mellow down.

The Skarzs

Quote from: James Gryphon on January 16, 2016, 04:32:48 AM
Dumb mutt. :P Sometimes they are far too clever, and other times. . . They want to roll in road pancakes.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

MY HEAD HURTS!! THANKS A LOT, FALL OUT BOY!!!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

Ooh, Fall out boy. Which is your favorite song?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

This music never fails to cheer me up and make me feel like I can conquer the world.

Spoiler
[close]
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 16, 2016, 09:36:29 PM
This music never fails to cheer me up and make me feel like I can conquer the world.

Spoiler
[close]
I know, right? :D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Oh, yeah!  I've listened to that, and it's awesome!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Yes it is.

So, I cut up a bunch of wood, and was picking it up off the ground to put it in the wheelbarrow. My hand suddenly felt something soft, cold, and squishy. . . It was dog poo.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

*screams in horror*

Was it from Mindy moop le pooch?