News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

Lovely.

Whats brown and sticky
A stick!

Bad jokes aside, do spoiler titles not work with punctuation? I couldn't get the box to open during the preview when I used a question mark and apostrophe.
[close]

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 16, 2016, 10:04:34 PM
Yes it is.

So, I cut up a bunch of wood, and was picking it up off the ground to put it in the wheelbarrow. My hand suddenly felt something soft, cold, and squishy. . . It was dog poo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

Yes it is.

So, I cut up a bunch of wood, and was picking it up off the ground to put it in the wheelbarrow. My hand suddenly felt something soft, cold, and squishy. . . It was dog poo.

Oh dear.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Tam and Martin

Yes it is.

This is tribute - For the legendary Skarzs.

https://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-07/18/8/enhanced/webdr02/anigif_enhanced-buzz-21073-1405685355-4.gif

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 16, 2016, 10:08:48 PM
Was it from Mindy moop le pooch?
No, it was from the smelly stunted cow we call a bulldog.

So, I was stacking the wood from the wheelbarrow onto the stack after I had picked it all up from the ground. Suddenly my hand felt something soft, cold, and squishy on a piece of wood. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 17, 2016, 01:35:13 AM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 16, 2016, 10:08:48 PM
Was it from Mindy moop le pooch?
No, it was from the smelly stunted cow we call a bulldog.

So, I was stacking the wood from the wheelbarrow onto the stack after I had picked it all up from the ground. Suddenly my hand felt something soft, cold, and squishy on a piece of wood. . .

I will laugh at your plight.

Ha ha ha he he he ho ho ho
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Lady Amber

How come that gif says "Raughs"? It should have an L.

Lady Ashenwyte

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Did you know that the the brain doesn't recognize a second the? Look back at word 4 and 5 of that sentence.

Maudie

Today, my friends plan to have a HP movie marathon. With me. They were shocked when I told them I'd never seen the movies. How should I react to this?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3