News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

*Shrug* I'm not a Harry Potter fan, I think it's really overrated, but the movies are decent, so I say enjoy them.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

I haven't seen the movies, but I want to because I've hear they're alright. Just tell them that it's a good thing that you'll be seeing them then. :P

Quote from: Tam and Martin on January 18, 2016, 01:11:44 PM
Did you know that the the brain doesn't recognize a second the? Look back at word 4 and 5 of that sentence.
Dang nabbit. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Perifaen

The second the seems to blend into the background.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Mask on January 14, 2016, 09:52:57 PM
AAAAHHH!!!! URRRGH!!!! EEEEEEWWWW!!!!
So, I'm making a video for a class and I have to record a "mini speech" of sorts and I hate doing it!! I hate listening to my own voice, and I keep stumbling and my speech sounds super cheesy when I actually listen to it...
:P Bleck.

Strange...

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Aimless Gallivanter

I just broke the brand new and only timer at work! Good job Galli *pats myself on the back*
im gay!!!!!!

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on January 18, 2016, 05:08:30 PM
*Shrug* I'm not a Harry Potter fan, I think it's really overrated,
I agree. I think this is the first time we've agreed.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Quote from: aimlessgallivanter on January 18, 2016, 06:04:23 PM
I just broke the brand new and only timer at work! Good job Galli *pats myself on the back*
Sounds like something I would do.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Same here, but I wouldn't just break it, I'd destroy it while trying to fix it.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Vilu Daskar

I just found out Del has a younger sister. I never knew the Introduction Topic was so informative.

Hickory

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on January 18, 2016, 10:34:25 PM
I just found out Del has a younger sister. I never knew the Introduction Topic was so informative.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Would someone describe that to me, or just get me a box.

LT Sandpaw

Its this dude in a tie and large glasses, with a very 90s haircut saying "Um yeah" while slowly looking down with this pained expression on his face while leaning on what looks like a cubicle.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

Were you saying 'Um yeah' about his sister or the topic?

Hickory

I quoted Del talking about his sister. Figure it out.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.