News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Banya on January 19, 2016, 11:11:43 PM
I didn't expect to get a face full of Sebastian and his cats when I wandered into this thread.  Sebastian is such an interesting character.

How many cats does Sebastian have at the end of the show? (No spoilers please)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Maudie

Ugh! I was feeling really groggy this morning, so I dug into my dad's stash of caffeine. I've drunk about a quarter of a can of warm Doctor Pepper and I feel alert, but horrible. Kind of a sugar shock cause I haven't eaten junk food in days. And the caffeine jolt because I very rarely have caffeine. :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Mask on January 20, 2016, 01:25:48 PM
Ugh! I was feeling really groggy this morning, so I dug into my dad's stash of caffeine. I've drunk about a quarter of a can of warm Doctor Pepper and I feel alert, but horrible. Kind of a sugar shock cause I haven't eaten junk food in days. And the caffeine jolt because I very rarely have caffeine. :P

Warm soda? Doesn't sound very appealing. I felt the same way as you did in school, though. I put down a whole bottle of Earl Grey Tea.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Maudie

I prefer warm soda. You can taste it better.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Mask on January 20, 2016, 01:39:54 PM
I prefer warm soda. You can taste it better.

Prefer my soda cool, but this is Singapore, after all.

Maudie

Ah, yeah. Singapore is a little more hot than the midwestern United States. Right now it's winter, anyway...

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

Banya

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 20, 2016, 08:23:06 AM
Quote from: Banya on January 19, 2016, 11:11:43 PM
I didn't expect to get a face full of Sebastian and his cats when I wandered into this thread.  Sebastian is such an interesting character.

How many cats does Sebastian have at the end of the show? (No spoilers please)

He doesn't have any in the show.  The show just makes viewers aware of his fondness for cats by throwing in the odd stray for him to fawn over while he and Ciel are running around London.  Ciel is allergic to cats; that and his dislike for everything Sebastian likes cause him to forbid cats from being kept in the manor (if you haven't noticed, they have a very antagonistic relationship, while still caring for the other).  In the manga, however, Sebastian at one time hides thirteen in his wardrobe, which Ciel discovers and has a severe allergic reaction to.  Sebastian's love of cats is not a key part of the plot, it's just another part of his character the author decided to include.  It's also used to make the differences between our world and Sebastian's world more pronounced, because Sebastian states that the pets in his world are nowhere near as pleasant as cats (and that's all the detail we get on that subject).

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Mask on January 20, 2016, 08:34:28 PM
I MISS MATCHES MADE IN HEAVEN.
I just reread it, it's one of the best topics.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Maudie

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on January 20, 2016, 09:36:00 PM
Quote from: Mask on January 20, 2016, 08:34:28 PM
I MISS MATCHES MADE IN HEAVEN.
I just reread it, it's one of the best topics.
Ikr? Thus began Delka, and Skarloe...