News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

Primrosewarrior

psybox

MatthiasMan

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

MatthiasMan

Certainly is. I slept over at my sister's house last night.

psybox

not a grenade, but a flammable lemon.

DanielofRedwall

"Portal 2" reference. And an epic one.

Quote from: psybox on April 06, 2012, 03:34:59 PM
how are you holding up? because i'm a potato.
Seriously greatest video game quote ever.

"This next test is very dangerous. To help you remain tranquil in the face of almost certain death, smooth jazz will be deployed in three, two, one..." *Smooth jazz*
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

I don't like smooth jazz...
EEE AYE EEEEEE! ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

I just posted on the food fight thread!

Tiria Wildlough

Thaskool. My mum finished reading The Long Patrol. The only bad thing about that is that I'll have to let her read my story... :-\
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

I'm hungry and theres nothing left to eat :o I hope my mum is back soon with the shopping soon!

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

MatthiasMan

Funny how you say mum. I say mom. I'm in the USA so. Never met a person who says mum. Actually, mom made breakfast. That's unusual because my dad does that. Hehe. I also love to cook. Maybe I'll move to England when I'm older. I like cooking, tea, and Redwall.