News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Sorry, the Weasels were here:

Weasels!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Matthias720

Redwall Musician

Winnie-the-Pooh, Pooh!
Winnie-the-Pooh, Pooh!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on July 12, 2011, 03:24:57 PM
http://googlegooglegooglegoogle.com.br/

Now less sophisticated than it was some time ago, but still it allows the universe to be maddening.
If you google googlegooglegooglegoogle in all four squares you end up with 16 squares. Then you can just keep going and going and going....
Received mostly negative reviews.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Tried that, got to 32. Impossible to use, but you can say you've used 32 google search engines at the same time in the same tab.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on July 13, 2011, 04:37:56 AM
Tried that, got to 32. Impossible to use, but you can say you've used 32 google search engines at the same time in the same tab.
Cool... I'll have to try that, when I have time up my sleeve, which is almost always!
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

99 bottle of beer on the wall!
99 bottles of beer!
Take one down, pass it around,
98 bottles of beer on the wall!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

98 bottles of beer on the wall
98 bottles of beer!
Take one down pass it a-well, um...I'll just take a wee sip *drinks it*
ninety-something or another on the er.. something that- *falls down unconsious*

Osu

I hear raw eggs and milk can fix that. 8)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Osu on July 14, 2011, 01:28:29 AM
I hear raw eggs and milk can fix that. 8)

Aye, salmonela poisoning can cure any ailment. Even life.

Osu

Hey, it worked for those peeps during the black plag.... oh, wait a sec... 8c
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Matthias720

HiaG, I think you meant to say duct tape. Duct tape will fix almost everything.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

If duct tape, tylenol or a band-aid won't fix it, then you have a serious problem
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Matthias720