News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Grond on April 13, 2017, 08:14:30 PM
Quote from: Sierra on April 13, 2017, 03:44:01 PM
Decided to marathon thru Futurama.

Boy, what a mistake that was.

SO many tearjerkers.

Ahhh... I love that damn show.

In futurama? It's been years since I even remotely regularly watched that show. I mean I see an episode of it here and there but I don't recall anything particularly sad about it on the contrary its a comedy...

Yeah, "The Late Phillip J Fry", "The Luck of the Fryrish", "Jurassic Bark", "Game of Tones" and "Meanwhile" (among many others) are heavy artillery. In fact, I had to force myself to watch Jurassic Bark. God darn it.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Lady Amber

Quote from: Andy on April 13, 2017, 05:05:03 AM
Quote from: Lady Amber on April 13, 2017, 02:34:52 AM
Maybe listen to some music?
Does this actually help keep people awake? I have trouble sleeping without music.
Well, I suppose if someone was listening to slow, quiet music that could make them go to sleep, but I usually listen to the opposite of that.

The Skarzs

I can sleep through pretty much any music. . . even while driving on the road.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Skarzs on April 14, 2017, 06:52:38 AM
I can sleep through pretty much any music. . . even while driving on the road.

hey skarzs i put some new tunes in ur car

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vhen loife givez ye lemonz...42.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Be upset when it's a lemon humidifier and doesn't smell like lemons. ;D (Eh? Eh?)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vhen loife brin'z back ze auld forum...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler

Don't you mean... PARTAAAAAAAAY!

Lady Amber

Kitsune

I HAVE SCRUBBED MY POSTS IN FORUM PROM CLEAN WITH THE POWER OF MY HANDY DANDY

...Now for the Costume party and Forum Prom 2... -.-

Andy

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on April 13, 2017, 08:21:04 PM
Quote from: Grond on April 13, 2017, 08:14:30 PM
Quote from: Sierra on April 13, 2017, 03:44:01 PM
Decided to marathon thru Futurama.

Boy, what a mistake that was.

SO many tearjerkers.

Ahhh... I love that [darn] show.

In futurama? It's been years since I even remotely regularly watched that show. I mean I see an episode of it here and there but I don't recall anything particularly sad about it on the contrary its a comedy...

Yeah, "The Late Phillip J Fry", "The Luck of the Fryrish", "Jurassic Bark", "Game of Tones" and "Meanwhile" (among many others) are heavy artillery. In fact, I had to force myself to watch Jurassic Bark. God darn it.
I love that show. Some of those episodes are pretty sad, too, they can sneak up on ya.

Quote from: Lady Amber on April 14, 2017, 01:59:03 AM
Quote from: Andy on April 13, 2017, 05:05:03 AM
Quote from: Lady Amber on April 13, 2017, 02:34:52 AM
Maybe listen to some music?
Does this actually help keep people awake? I have trouble sleeping without music.
Well, I suppose if someone was listening to slow, quiet music that could make them go to sleep, but I usually listen to the opposite of that.
Slow, quiet music isn't my thing either.  I just play whatever I'd listen to during the daytime, and currently that means my Black Veil Brides records.  Whatever I play at night has to be somewhat loud, anyway, because if it's not my mind will wander too much with every little sound. 
Only actions can speak the truth.