News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

"Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is an American multinational chain of fried chicken fast food restaurants founded in 1972 in New Orleans, Louisiana." :P It's pretty much deep fried everything. Chicken, shrimp, potatoes. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 24, 2017, 12:48:20 AM
Good. :P Keeps you thinner than the average American. :P

They've got McDonalds though, so no luck in that department. :P

Because when counted in percentages Australia has a fatter population than the US.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 24, 2017, 03:27:29 AM
"Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is an American multinational chain of fried chicken fast food restaurants founded in 1972 in New Orleans, Louisiana." :P It's pretty much deep fried everything. Chicken, shrimp, potatoes. . .

And it's lovely
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

eat real food you fat americans

:P
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luftwaffles

QuoteMost Online Today: 45

We have been doing nothing but breaking "most online" records day after day since re-opening... and it feels great!
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 25, 2017, 11:20:21 PM
But posts though.

Activity has been great too.

Try missing just one day and good luck catching up.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Wylder Treejumper

I'd say it's a bit too early to tell, but we're still not quite up to March levels. And I remember the days when we would have 50 posts an hour...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Now THAT was hard to keep up with.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Post, go to "Who's Online", click until the person responding to your post goes back to the main page, and view the post. Respond, and repeat!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Posts may be "up" but a significant amount of posts are being conducted in this particular topic.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.