News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

We really oughta work on posting in the discussion and RP threads more. Hardly anybeast even pokes around there, anymore.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

If my brain wasn't a steaming pile of mush inside the boiling pot called my skull, I would be making an effort to get into the RP board. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

You should join my Slow RP! I don't know if it'll go anywhere, but it's better than nothing. And you say you like plot/character focused RPs...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

What I said was the ones I tend to start are too complex. :P
Maybe I will join it. I have a character I wanted to re-use anyways.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tva toimez ze multi-purpozin' o' ze entire variable o' ten tendz tae make ze ploightz o' ze recreational orderz fer nev opportunitez tendz tae make ze zreez uneventful.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Thank you, Head, for once again reminding me that there are some things I shall never understand.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Ah, the unfathomable wonders of the universe. Infinity, existence, reality... and, of course, good ol' HIAG.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

BTW, I posted in your RP topic, Wylder. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Cool! I'll get my plot worked up and start the actual RP OOC, then. That thread was just to gauge interest.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Jukka the Sling

Hello, friends!  Have you ever wanted to hear the Squirrel Sisters' voices?  (Of course you have.)  Well, it's your lucky day!  In the following video by my 11-year-old brother, I voice Natasha and Wanda, Amber voices Spider-Man (why, I literally have no idea), and Russa voices Sharon.  My brother does everyone else.

Mah brother did it all with Paint and Movavi and he kinda wanted me to share it here, so.

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Rosie Willowwater

321tumbler

That's one amazing piece of art.

Gonff the Mousethief

Sharon needs to learn her place.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs