News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rosie Willowwater

MASK!! *Tacklehugs*

I guess I'm gonna have to give up Del again ;D

Gonff the Mousethief

Hey there Mask! Glad you wandered back around. Though... If you're back, Delsie cannot go on. This ain't good at all...

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 07, 2017, 06:26:16 AM
Your cheap replicas are nothing! Not even crumbs! Behold what I have done! WRITHE IN THE RUINATION OF YOUR CHILDHOODS!

Better watch it Skarzs, I got an army of heffalumps waiting back at my Hobbit Hole. And you know what else? Woozles, and a whole lotta of 'em too.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Does it matter?! Mere morsels. What you have seen can never be unseen.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

But Heffalumps and Woozles! You'll find them, confuzles! ;D

And guess what! I have a bunch of Skell-o-sauri in my Tree house along with several dozen Jagulars! ;D

Also, excellent work Mask! ;D (Never shalt thou be Maudie, thou shalt always be Mask!) ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

. . . Are you trying to scare me or something?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

No, just offering you the way of peace and tranquility. But you have selected, the way of, pain!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Andy

I think what you've done is beautiful, @The Skarzs

Therefore I shall join your side in this war.
Only actions can speak the truth.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Maudie on May 08, 2017, 04:42:24 PM
THE MASK IS BACK.

And she is very confused. ;D

@Delthion this is what you wanted, right?

'MAAAUUUDDDIIIEEEEE. HIIIIIIIIII *Tacklehugs*

Quote from: Andy on May 09, 2017, 05:10:38 AM
I think what you've done is beautiful, @The Skarzs

Therefore I shall join your side in this war.

>_<

Maudie

@everyone: Tanks for the welcomez!!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ashleg

Andy

@Ashleg I did indeed. Hopefully will get around to finishing it in Photoshop one day.
Only actions can speak the truth.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, tae tva zin'z-
Ze Deaz Defyin' Beaverz bein' back, und-
Ah juzt finizhed zchool fer ziz zemezter! *Daez an 'appy Weasel dance*
Ze lazt clazz vaz a theatre clazz in vhich ah vaz tva zhort playz, vone vhere ah get zhot tvoice, die, und zen get dragged offztage, und ze ozer vone in vhich ah am vearin m Kilt und Fourz Doctor Zcarf. Major!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.