News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

@Andy Start an art thread! You're great!

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Rosie Willowwater

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 09, 2017, 07:30:03 PM
Ach, tae tva zin'z-
Ze Deaz Defyin' Beaverz bein' back, und-
Ah juzt finizhed zchool fer ziz zemezter! *Daez an 'appy Weasel dance*
Ze lazt clazz vaz a theatre clazz in vhich ah vaz tva zhort playz, vone vhere ah get zhot tvoice, die, und zen get dragged offztage, und ze ozer vone in vhich ah am vearin m Kilt und Fourz Doctor Zcarf. Major!

That sounds like a fun class. Can I join? :P

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on May 10, 2017, 01:47:54 AM
Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on May 10, 2017, 01:09:46 AM
Quote from: Ashleg on May 09, 2017, 08:56:36 PM
@Andy Start an art thread! You're great!

^

Andy

I haven't made an art thread yet because I don't draw much anymore. I rarely have the motivation these days. But if I do anything else soon, I will make one. ;)
Only actions can speak the truth.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Maudie on May 08, 2017, 04:42:24 PM
THE MASK IS BACK.

And she is very confused. ;D

@Delthion this is what you wanted, right?
MAUDIE YOU'RE BACK! *Tacklehugs*

Jukka the Sling

So, here's a random sequel to my brother's first Avengers video.  He really wanted me to post it here 'cause of the positive reception to the other one.

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Banya

@Jukka the Sling I lol'd. So good. I lost it at Black Panther, but Hawkeye was the best part.

Del.. is back..? Good to see you, Del!

Jukka the Sling

I know, I about died the first time I heard Black Panther. ;D  My six-year-old brother voiced him, btw, and my nine-year-old sister was Sam.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

I have like two writing voices when posting here...

1: I'm so happy and chill xD :D ;D Look at all my emojis and exclamation points! ;D :D :P ;D :D

2: I'm a very logical and unexcited person whose only punctuation is periods and commas. I never use emojis and my sentences are short and concise.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

I just went to a carnival and spent over an hour waiting in line for a ride that turned out to be the most terrifying thing I've ever done in my life. It was like a pendulum that also spun and swung so far to each side it went completely upside down three times. I was literally praying out loud for it to end halfway through. XP I'm glad I made myself do it, though, but I wouldn't do it again.

Delthion

I've been on something similar...it was rather fun except for my sister who was screaming next to me... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

I don't think the guy next to me was saying anything, believe it or not. XD

Before Amber, Russa, and I went on, my dad told us to scream as loud as possible, so I did for a while, but I'm recovering from a cold so my scream was weird and cracked and I sound stupid on the video my brother recorded.  Anyway, looking at the dizzying drop eventually got so terrifying that I mostly shut my eyes and peeked out occasionally, clinging meanwhile with all my strength to the seat. XD

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Hi Soren!

Yeah, I was the same as the guy next to you Jukka! The only thing I was saying was "Breathe." I said that constantly because my sister wasn't really. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.