The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Three more weeks until my earbuds arrive :P

I'm retired from the forum

Groddil

Maudie

I finally got jandals today. I'm so behind the trends.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on May 25, 2017, 05:41:52 AM
Quote from: Lady Amber on May 25, 2017, 02:21:32 AM
Quote from: Maudie on May 24, 2017, 07:45:07 PM
Lol a bird just flew right into our window :D
A bird crashed into our window several days ago, too. It was totally fine, though, and flew off after a few seconds. It had blue feathers and was larger than most birds; I Googled its description and I'm pretty sure it was some type of falcon.

My family and I were once driving along a highway and there were two birds in the middle of the road as birds usually are. One of them did what birds normally do and flew AWAY from the car. But the other, flew up and TOWARDS the car, hitting the windshield and rocketing into the air, it was completely unphased though and flew away! ;D
We were in Kansas with friends some years ago driving on the freeway when a bunch of geese decided to WALK across the road.

Right in front of us.

They died.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 25, 2017, 01:56:29 PM
A bird crashed into our window several days ago, too. It was totally fine, though, and flew off after a few seconds. It had blue feathers and was larger than most birds; I Googled its description and I'm pretty sure it was some type of falcon.

My family and I were once driving along a highway and there were two birds in the middle of the road as birds usually are. One of them did what birds normally do and flew AWAY from the car. But the other, flew up and TOWARDS the car, hitting the windshield and rocketing into the air, it was completely unphased though and flew away! ;D
We were in Kansas with friends some years ago driving on the freeway when a bunch of geese decided to WALK across the road.

Right in front of us.

They died.

Geese are jerks.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Maudie

But was your windshield okay?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Cornflower MM

Poor geese. . . .

Quote from: Maudie on May 25, 2017, 06:10:53 AM

*Whispers* What's a jandal?

Quote from: Søren on May 25, 2017, 05:53:00 AM
Three more weeks until my earbuds arrive :P

They'll fly by before you know it! :)

Lady Ashenwyte

Lana Del Rey's new album is coming out two months later than I thought it would.

Nooooooo.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Maudie

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 25, 2017, 02:12:24 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on May 25, 2017, 01:56:29 PM

Right in front of us.

They died.

Geese are jerks.

That reminds me of that video, where all these pigeons were landing on top of a grain mill and getting sucked in.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Maudie on May 25, 2017, 04:03:38 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 25, 2017, 03:11:12 PM

Strangely enough, in New Zealand, "jandal" is the term for regular flip-flops. :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Groddil

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 25, 2017, 11:56:19 PM

Strangely enough, in New Zealand, "jandal" is the term for regular thongs. :D

Fixed that for you.

Gonff the Mousethief

I was expecting them to be like, Jean-Sandals, like Jorts. Guess not.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.