News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

People really shouldn't let their cats wander around outside. It shortens their lifespans, makes them more likely to get diseases, and causes a ridiculously high number of bird deaths.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Tam and Martin on May 29, 2017, 09:12:41 PM
Performed for 4500 people today including our senator and governor :D
Wow, that's awesome, Tam!

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 30, 2017, 05:54:59 PM
Zere are currently four baby kittenz somevhere nearby me houze. Zey are a couple o' veekz auld. Zeir Mum iz daein' a major job o' takin' care o' zem from vot ve've zeen.
Aww, that's cute! Is it possible for you to get pics and post them here?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Quote from: Izeroth on May 31, 2017, 12:03:47 AM
People really shouldn't let their cats wander around outside. It shortens their lifespans, makes them more likely to get diseases, and causes a ridiculously high number of bird deaths.
Some people don't like having their house smell of cat, though. :P

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on May 30, 2017, 11:29:14 PM
That's very sad... I hate, absolutely -hate-, hearing about anything bad happening to cats. Really affects me.
It is unfortunate, yes. But such is the forces of velocity and mass upon a smaller object.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

Eh the cat would have died sooner or later.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 31, 2017, 04:17:04 AM
Eh the cat would have died sooner or later.

That's not the point, though!

But yeah, sadly these things can happen by accident.

I couldn't keep my cats indoors all the time; doesn't seem right to keep them inside when it's so in their natures to explore, etc. They do spend most of their time inside, though, (sleeping!) and it is good to know that they're safe, but also good that they have their little chances to go out. :)

Anyway: strawberries!!! :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Banya

Strawberries!

Ok short story from 4 minutes ago. I have this coworker whom I love and adore. She's like sunshine. We were walking down the hallway at work and at the other end of the hall is this really pretty girl in a nice dress walking toward us. My coworker whispers that she looks amazing. As we walked toward each other, my coworker opens her mouth like she's about to say something but instead she drops her keys and simply says, "amazing." The girl laughed as she walked by (it was a nice empathetic laugh). Coworker and I laughed too.

Groddil

If @Lord_Ashenwyte is on the Discord channel right now, can someone tell him I posted in the Warhammer 40k CYOA?

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Banya on May 31, 2017, 11:32:25 PM
Strawberries!

Ok short story from 4 minutes ago. I have this coworker whom I love and adore. She's like sunshine. We were walking down the hallway at work and at the other end of the hall is this really pretty girl in a nice dress walking toward us. My coworker whispers that she looks amazing. As we walked toward each other, my coworker opens her mouth like she's about to say something but instead she drops her keys and simply says, "amazing." The girl laughed as she walked by (it was a nice empathetic laugh). Coworker and I laughed too.
:D omg ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ashleg

The Skarzs

EVERYONE ELSE IS GONE. Sandpaw, Dan, Gonff, Groddil. . . all of them.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Is Dan actually gone or just not posting?
I thought I saw him a couple days ago.

WE CAN ADOPT OUT THE STRAGGLERS HAHAHAHaaaaaA

The Skarzs

Dan just isn't very active. :P That and we haven't given him reason to post.
Not sure where Sand went, but he probably will post once he sees it.
Groddil will hopefully just need a prod.
And Gonff. . . I haven't seen him online.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.