News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

This is the normal pre-summer-vacation lull. It's perfectly normal, though unfortunate. Things should pick up once everyone is on a summer schedule (or winter if they're in the southern hemisphere).

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

@Tiny Jackalope  TJ!!!  Welcome back! :D

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on June 08, 2017, 02:41:59 PM

@Jukka the Sling
Wat.

I guess this must be a Silmarillion variant of some meme I've never encountered? XP

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Søren on June 09, 2017, 04:47:13 AM
Why does it seem that the forum is slowing down? Does it seem less active to anyone else? I leave for a few days and it comes apart at the seems.  :-\

As far as forums go, this one is insanely active. I can think of one or two that are more active and four hundred that are less.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Tiny Jackalope on June 09, 2017, 06:34:46 PM
@Jukka the Sling  HIII!!!!
It's awesome to have you back!

Although, you'll probably be disappointed to know that Shade hasn't been online since 2016. :/
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tiny Jackalope

:( Aww that sucks.

But at least all the rest of you guys are still here!!
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

HI, TJ!!! WELCOME BACK!!! :D

Quote from: Maudie on June 08, 2017, 08:24:50 PM
Fun fact: TheOdd1sOut's mom is one of my favorite authors.
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on June 08, 2017, 08:38:09 PM
What?
TheOdd1sOut is a guy who makes hilarious little comics and puts them on Tumblr. I've seen a bunch of them on Pinterest.

Jukka the Sling

Hey, anyone else hear about the few men who attended some of the recent women-only Wonder Woman screenings?

It actually makes me happy, for multiple reasons.

The Skarzs

Yet another "Wat?" moment.

Quote from: Lady Amber on June 09, 2017, 08:23:49 PM

What?
TheOdd1sOut is a guy who makes hilarious little comics and puts them on Tumblr. I've seen a bunch of them on Pinterest.
So who is his mother and why is she one of your favorite authors?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Søren on June 09, 2017, 04:47:13 AM
Why does it seem that the forum is slowing down? Does it seem less active to anyone else? I leave for a few days and it comes apart at the seems.  :-\

Nah mate we're doing pretty good for this time of year.

ALSO YOU LISTENED TO YOUNG AND MENACE YAY.

Lady Ashenwyte

Welcome back, TJ!  :)

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on June 09, 2017, 02:40:01 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on June 08, 2017, 02:41:59 PM

@Jukka the Sling
Wat.

I guess this must be a Silmarillion variant of some meme I've never encountered? XP

Yeah it's from the Freedom ain't Free copypasta.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Maudie

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 09, 2017, 10:36:17 PM
Yet another "Wat?" moment.

Quote from: Lady Amber on June 09, 2017, 08:23:49 PM

What?
So who is his mother and why is she one of your favorite authors?

His mother is Janette Rallison and her books never fail to make me laugh. Plus she's a Mormon so I don't have to worry about whether or not her books are clean.

(Here is where I pause and remember that Orson Scott Card is a Mormon and Orson Scott Card wrote Ender's Game and while Ender's Game is a fantastic book it's not exactly the epitome of clean literature. :D)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3