Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Maudie on June 10, 2017, 05:21:53 AM
His mother is Janette Rallison and her books never fail to make me laugh. Plus she's a Mormon so I don't have to worry about whether or not her books are clean.
I shall have to look her up!  I too have been going for Mormon authors lately because they're mostly clean. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Luftwaffles

We tied!

QuoteMost Online Today: 135. Most Online Ever: 135 (Today at 03:25:40 AM)

This is the exact online number that happened in September 8th, 2015 (the last record). Wooo :D
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Cornflower MM

Lady Amber

My little sis just showed me a cute little baby bunny in our front yard. It was adorable. It didn't run away when we approached it, though, and we got like right next to it, so I'm kinda wondering if something was wrong with it or maybe it was sick.

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: Lady Amber on June 12, 2017, 12:14:22 AM
My little sis just showed me a cute little baby bunny in our front yard. It was adorable. It didn't run away when we approached it, though, and we got like right next to it, so I'm kinda wondering if something was wrong with it or maybe it was sick.
How old would you say this rabbit was? @Lady Amber

Lady Amber

@Chipster of Noonvale I hardly know anything about animal ages and such, but it was small, had all its fur and was able to walk and all that. It ended up running under a bush after a few minutes.

The Skarzs

Yeah, we get bunnies too. I can get about seven feet from them, but that's the closest. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

@Lady Amber All right; in that case the rabbit probably wasn't sick :) It must have been cute ;D

@The Skarzs ;D

The Skarzs

I feel the urge to be able to hold it in my hands and pet it.
THEN I CAN GENTLY SQUEEZE IT LIKE AN EGG AND SEE IF I CAN ACTUALLY CLOSE MY HANDS COMPLETELY AROUND IT BECAUSE IT IS SATISFYING TO SQUISH SOMETHING IN YOUR HANDS.
But I don't want to kill it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

Skarzs, you're doing it wrong. You see, we all know that part of being a man is heeding the call of nature. To kill it and serve it grilled to members of your family and/or tribe. I've been hunting since I was a small boy and I can, in fact, track more than 16 different species of ruminant animal, while your all perceptory senses have been dulled as hell by so-called civilization. In nature, all they got is smell. I even know how to simulate the odor of other species - I rub the pheromones all over my body, trust me! When you have a young fawn that experiences the first adolescent flush of sexual awakening run out the woods filled with a yearning it scarcely understands - well, it really is something special when you grab it by the neck and strangle the life out of it. As its terrified eyes look up at you, it suddenly realizes: "Hey, you ain't my Mom, and you sure as [weasel] ain't some young stag here to educate me about the birds and the bees!". And in this way, you two really share a special moment, as the fear takes hold of its central nervous system... AND YOU PUT THE CREATURE OUT OF ITS MISERY! You ever had deer sushi? Little rice and wasabi and some fine loin meat. Just like they do in Asia. I am particularly interested in visiting Asia. I've always been... kind to the Asiatic cultures, I've always enjoyed them - the kung fu, martial arts, and [toad]ing throwing stars. I'd really love to see Thailand, though. Somebody say ping-pong? He-he-he. Just saying, not judging.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Groddil on June 12, 2017, 01:26:53 AM
Skarzs, you're doing it wrong. You see, we all know that part of being a man is heeding the call of nature. To kill it and serve it grilled to members of your family and/or tribe. I've been hunting since I was a small boy and I can, in fact, track more than 16 different species of ruminant animal, while your all perceptory senses have been dulled as hell by so-called civilization. In nature, all they got is smell. I even know how to simulate the odor of other species - I rub the pheromones all over my body, trust me! When you have a young fawn that experiences the first adolescent flush of sexual awakening run out the woods filled with a yearning it scarcely understands - well, it really is something special when you grab it by the neck and strangle the life out of it. As its terrified eyes look up at you, it suddenly realizes: "Hey, you ain't my Mom, and you sure as [weasel] ain't some young stag here to educate me about the birds and the bees!". And in this way, you two really share a special moment, as the fear takes hold of its central nervous system... AND YOU PUT THE CREATURE OUT OF ITS MISERY! You ever had deer sushi? Little rice and wasabi and some fine loin meat. Just like they do in Asia. I am particularly interested in visiting Asia. I've always been... kind to the Asiatic cultures, I've always enjoyed them - the kung fu, martial arts, and [toad]ing throwing stars. I'd really love to see Thailand, though. Somebody say ping-pong? He-he-he. Just saying, not judging.
. . .

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

U w0t m8 1'll k33L U wi7h mi sp!t.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Groddil on June 12, 2017, 01:26:53 AM
I'd really love to see Thailand, though. Somebody say ping-pong? He-he-he. Just saying, not judging.

I've been to Thailand, and I will choke the life out of you and I will enjoy every moment of it.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.