News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Lady Ashenwyte

I know.

Do you think my memeage is weak?

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Groddil

The correct pronunciation is "Maymay," thank you very much!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Where did you even get MayMay from, 'cause it's called a meme.

Groddil

Umm, excuse me? How in the [toad] [weasel] [sable] [sable] [fox] [adder] [sable] [marten] [toad] [wolverine] can you not know what a Maymay is? I am disgusted with you, you little [weasel] [toad] [wolverine] [toad] [sable] [marten]!

Luftwaffles

I'm just gonna leave these here, since they totally made my day. Warning though, slight strong language on both videos:

Spoiler

[close]

About time someone played those Indian scammers for fools.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

James Gryphon

Quote from: Groddil on June 13, 2017, 04:30:25 AMPLEASE BAN ME NOW PLEASE BAN ME NOW PLEASE BAN ME NOW
I'm willing to acquiesce, though I don't know why you'd want such a thing.
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on June 13, 2017, 04:35:12 AM
I'm just gonna leave these here, since they totally made my day. Warning though, slight strong language on both videos:

Spoiler

[close]

About time someone played those Indian scammers for fools.

If this is what I think it is, I can't wait. Can't see the videos at the moment though, due to internet restrictions.

@TheTaleOfSierra - Did you hear about how a guy used their own software against them when they called him and stole like $20,000 from their bank accounts?

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Groddil on June 13, 2017, 04:42:42 AM

If this is what I think it is, I can't wait. Can't see the videos at the moment though, due to internet restrictions.

@TheTaleOfSierra - Did you hear about how a guy used their own software against them when they called him and stole like $20,000 from their bank accounts?

I hope you can watch the videos soon. They are just that good and they gave off a strange sense of fulfillment after you have watched them :D

I haven't heard of anything like that, actually. However it kind of reminds me of something that was posted on here.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Groddil

The Skarzs

Hey, Groddil. . . as much as I don't particularly let the swearing bother me, I sincerely hope you don't mean anything in the censors you say about other members. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 13, 2017, 05:03:10 AM
Hey, Groddil. . . as much as I don't particularly let the swearing bother me, I sincerely hope you don't mean anything in the censors you say about other members. . .

Mate. There's like 8 words in each block of curses. It's impossible to order anything into any sort of clarity.

James Gryphon

Taken care of.

There's a new censor in town.
« Subject to editing »