News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

what is the please ban me now thing?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

It's an edited censor just for Groddil. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

oh really? so when he says a certain . . .bad phrase . . . it changes it to that?

Groddil

Quote from: Delthion on June 15, 2017, 04:37:48 AM
It's an edited censor just for Groddil. ;D

Absolutely really bad stuff right, ##:1027.

Tam and Martin

wow okay thanks for sharing that.

Delthion

(It's not really bad stuff from what I gather, it's more like Groddil is protesting the strictness of the censor.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

Groddil

Quote from: Delthion on June 15, 2017, 04:41:23 AM
(It's not really bad stuff from what I gather, it's more like Groddil is protesting the strictness of the censor.)

Well...

Not really. That's just how I talk.

Groddil

Although  I will say that censoring C.R.A.P and D.A.M.N is just going ridiculously overboard.

Tam and Martin

For the age range of users on this forum I would say it isn't. I joined when I was 12 and didn't want to be too exposed to those words.

Delthion

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 15, 2017, 04:46:25 AM
For the age range of users on this forum I would say it isn't. I joined when I was 13 and didn't want to be too exposed to those words.

Tam and Martin

please give me a break dude  ;D ive got an old brain and cant remember that info

Delthion

I was saying that about myself. ;D

(I have no idea when you joined honestly. ;D)

Groddil

And now its been several years, we're all grown up, and there are like 2 members that age now.

Tam and Martin

oh i thought you were correcting me saying i was 13 when I joined. I actually I just checked again and I was actually 11. 5 years ago wow