News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Groddil on June 15, 2017, 04:44:51 AM
Although  I will say that censoring... (attempts to circumvent censor) is just going ridiculously overboard.
First of all, the latter word isn't censored. If people are going to bash the censor I'd like them to get it straight what it does and doesn't do.

Quote from: Groddil on June 15, 2017, 04:54:03 AM
And now its been several years, we're all grown up, and there are like 2 members that age now.
Secondly, I don't care what people here think about the censor. This is the official fan forum for the Redwall children and young adults' book series (along with other assorted writings from Mr. Jacques). For as long as Matthias or I am here we will continue to maintain policies that keep the forum clear for that audience.

If everyone here is so grown up now, they should be able to choose their words appropriately for every time and place, rather than letting their words control them.

I would've been 19 when I joined. Sometimes it feels like it's been just a little while and I wonder where the years have gone by. Other times it feels like it's been longer.
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

Bruh I was 12.

*looks at my old posts*

shut up ur like 12
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Quote from: Groddil on June 15, 2017, 04:54:03 AM
And now its been several years, we're all grown up, and there are like 2 members that age now.
The ability to control oneself is a far better sign of maturity than age.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

@TheTaleOfSierra

These download times tho.

Cornflower MM

Luftwaffles

Neat, Grod.

Play the original too, though. It's only one GB and you will NEVER forget it :D
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Maudie

So at the deli where I work we make wood-fire/brick oven pizzas...

And last night I had a dream where we made a dessert pizza...

...which we don't...

And in the past my manager has said we're allowed to experiment on pizzas...

So today I'm going to make a dessert pizza. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Do let us know how it turned out.

The Skarzs

Well, if she never comes online again, we will know why.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

What's wrong with you guys? Dessert pizzas are really good.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber