News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

CHANGE. BAD. STAY SAME. NOTHING DIFFERENT.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

*Eats dessert pizza in front of Skarzs* Mm, delish.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

All I could think of during this last exchange was basically this (not the GIF I wanted, but close enough):

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

Rather than a dessert pizza how about a desert pizza?

For the cheap cheap price of ten children and your soul, you can get it with extra camels.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

It was good. Not amazing, but good.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Bake the crust then put on chocolate.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

Hi y'all. Quit using this thread to argue about things. That's what the Hearth is for.

Also, incidentally, if you want to complain about the forum, that's what the Suggestions & Concerns board is for. Or if you can't do that, at least put it in the Shoutbox topic, which is where I usually post about impromptu forum work.
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

Just sayin' - I used this thread because I wanted to have a casual, impromptu discussion.  The Hearth is annoying because posts take hours to appear, and all the discussions feel deadly serious because editing is not permitted.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

Well, you can always ask a staff member if you need an edit done.

As far as the response time goes, though, we are sorry about that. I will note that a lot of posts are not up not because there's anything wrong with them, but because they came after a post that we wanted to talk to their poster about before putting it up, and I don't like to approve posts out of order. Perhaps that's something that should change, for the sake of speeding up the flow of discussion.
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

Okay.  Good to know. :)  I'm sorry if I seemed snippy - I really am appreciative of all of you.

Anyone here know anything about Hot Topic?

Groddil

Isn't that the fashion shop that goths love for some reason?

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Groddil on June 18, 2017, 03:12:58 AM
Isn't that the fashion shop that goths love for some reason?

It sells popular band merchandise and this is popular amongst teenagers.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Luftwaffles

... I thought it was a food chain.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!