Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

UNKN0WN

Cornflower MM

Quote from: James Gryphon on June 27, 2017, 09:22:14 PM

. . . .

Maybe I should check my settings again. . . .

EDIT: YAY THINGS ARE NORMAL AGAIN.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

It has stayed the same for me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Ugh, I have no patience with the idiotic fangirls who ship straight male celebrities together.  It's absurd and stalkerishly creepy.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Are you talking about D&P, or are there other people I'm unaware of?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 02, 2017, 08:12:04 PM
Are you talking about D&P, or are there other people I'm unaware of?
Dan isn't straight. Don't know about Phil though.

Tbh, you have no idea what a celebrity's orientation is unless they state it outright, so you shouldn't assume. (Not talking to you specifically, Corn.)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

Nah, I wasn't even thinking of Dan and Phil.  (I literally had to think for a second about who you might mean.)

Basically, these silly girls will see that their favorite two hawt, white costars of a movie are great friends and be all like, "omg! they're so ghey for each other!"  And then they haunt the Twitter accounts of the actors with their giggly immaturity.  This is often a side ship kinda thing - if a girl ships two actors, you can bet it started when she started shipping the characters they play, and branched from there.  It's so dumb and rude.  Especially when the actors already have wives/girlfriends.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Banya

I... know what you're talking about, and it is rude and wrong for so many reasons.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.