News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I almost could have had my top ones grow in.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

YOU HAVE THEM ON THE TOP TOO?!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

What age do wisdom teeth grow in?

MeadowR

I seem to have had loads of wisdom teeth grow over quite a few years. Can't remember when my first came in - mid-teens?! Thought that was it, and then somehow my mouth found even more room at the back (top and bottom) for them. I hope no more grow; I really do not have any more space. 
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on July 10, 2017, 02:08:16 PM
What age do wisdom teeth grow in?
It varies.
My younger sister had hers removed YEARS before mine so they didn't have to deal with them after she got her braces. Others don't have them removed until they are twenty.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

The dentist said like a year ago that I'm gonna have to get mine removed at some point.  Not that I'm being bothered by them currently or anything.  I'm kinda freaked out by the idea, though, 'cause PAIN.  (Also, if I have whatever that anesthetic is that makes you loopy, I'm worried I'll say something inappropriate and die of embarrassment later...)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Eh. You probably won't remember it. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

I'm counting on Amber and Russa to get it on video.

I don't have to get mine out. They're finally fully in and didn't bother my other teeth, thank goodness.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on July 10, 2017, 06:11:41 PM
The dentist said like a year ago that I'm gonna have to get mine removed at some point.  Not that I'm being bothered by them currently or anything.  I'm kinda freaked out by the idea, though, 'cause PAIN.  (Also, if I have whatever that anesthetic is that makes you loopy, I'm worried I'll say something inappropriate and die of embarrassment later...)

When I had mouth surgery (not wisdom teeth though) I woke up screaming Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi, and man was I into it. I think you'll be fine.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Matthias720

When I had my wisdom teeth out, I took the anesthesia. As I was coming out of it, I told the dentist a corny joke. Not embarrassing at all, unlike the other kid getting tooth surgery, attempting to moonwalk. :P