News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Banya on July 11, 2017, 04:37:53 AM
I'm counting on Amber and Russa to get it on video.
*Salutes* It shall be done.

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on July 11, 2017, 05:11:01 AM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on July 10, 2017, 06:11:41 PM
The dentist said like a year ago that I'm gonna have to get mine removed at some point.  Not that I'm being bothered by them currently or anything.  I'm kinda freaked out by the idea, though, 'cause PAIN.  (Also, if I have whatever that anesthetic is that makes you loopy, I'm worried I'll say something inappropriate and die of embarrassment later...)

When I had mouth surgery (not wisdom teeth though) I woke up screaming Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi, and man was I into it. I think you'll be fine.
Lol!

Quote from: Matthias720 on July 11, 2017, 05:20:06 AM
When I had my wisdom teeth out, I took the anesthesia. As I was coming out of it, I told the dentist a corny joke. Not embarrassing at all, unlike the other kid getting tooth surgery, attempting to moonwalk. :P
Oh man. XD

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Banya on July 11, 2017, 04:37:53 AM
I'm counting on Amber and Russa to get it on video.
Your trust is not misplaced.
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Game of Thrones Season 7 comes out in two days yeaaaaaaaa
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

*Lays in the middle of the floor*

The Skarzs

I feel like sitting on you now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Why not? Can't make it hurt any more :P

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 15, 2017, 04:17:28 PM
Can you be more specific?

Neck, ribs, chest, can't really lift my right arm, pretty much the entire right side of my back.

Wylder Treejumper

Ah! You promised me you'd take better care of yourself, Corny. Very bad! You get that fixed now, and take it easy, you hear me?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.