News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Savage.

Quote from: a crumb on July 20, 2017, 05:14:05 AM
Pretty sure half of what I do in life is create new word documents and never write anything in them.
I have a tendency to sit on my documents and not let them hatch.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

My siblings are arguing over whether Spidey will end up with Liz or MJ...

#TeamMJ

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 20, 2017, 05:53:10 AM
Google docs.

I'd advise you use Word, because if you read the terms and conditions Google can do whatever it wants with your work.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Maudie on July 20, 2017, 05:55:17 AM
My siblings are arguing over whether Spidey will end up with Liz or MJ...

#TeamMJ

Spider-Man Homecoming

How could he possibly end up with Liz? She moved to a different state and I highly doubt she's coming back.
[close]
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on July 20, 2017, 07:03:59 AM
Google docs.

I'd advise you use Word, because if you read the terms and conditions Google can do whatever it wants with your work.
I use it as a way that I can access it if my computer gets compromised in some way, where my original word document is.
What other option for that is there?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 20, 2017, 02:22:26 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on July 20, 2017, 07:03:59 AM
Google docs.

I use it as a way that I can access it if my computer gets compromised in some way, where my original word document is.
What other option for that is there?

Dropbox and Pages.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Just saw The Incredibles for the first time.  It wasn't what I expected, but it was still pretty good. ;D  I've seen so many memes about it that it was about time I saw it. XD
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

Matthias720

Jetthebinturong

PRETTY GOOD?

PRETTY GOOD?

HOW ABOUT ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING FILMS EVER MADE?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH RAGERAGERAGE
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

ARE YOU KIDDING ME JUKKA IT CAME OUT LIKE THIRTEEN YEARS AGO HOW HAVE YOU NOT SEEN IT?! IT'S UP THERE WITH PRINCESS BRIDE AND LORD OF THE RINGS IN MY TOP MOVIES!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

a crumb

It is one of the best superhero films there is.
Probably alongside Superman II, Raimi's Spider-Man 2, Nolan's Batman trilogy, and I think as of this year I'd add Logan.