News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Quote from: Maudie on July 20, 2017, 05:55:17 AM
Spidey will end up with Liz or MJ...

#TeamMJ

Same. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 21, 2017, 05:50:42 PM
Oh, Jukka. Did I tell you I finally saw the Beauty and the Beast remake a while ago?
The cheese was strong with that one.

I feel like live-acted musicals are inferior to animated ones.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Oh, Jukka. Did I tell you I finally saw the Beauty and the Beast remake a while ago?
Really?  Was it good?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 21, 2017, 08:08:03 PM
The cheese was strong with that one.

I feel like live-acted musicals are inferior to animated ones.
^^^^^^^
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on July 21, 2017, 10:55:33 PM
Really?  Was it good?

It was good, and moderately interesting, but I do like the original better. For one thing, I don't see Hermione every time I look at Belle in the first one. :P For another, although I liked Le Fou and he was kinda cute, he's not so stereotypical in the first one either. (Although I do know someone who acts like that IRL. Not bashing or anything.)

Ashleg

They took away his obnoxious laugh. FOR SHAME.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Honestly, I didn't watch the entire movie because I got bored. I've never really liked the original, but there was always the cool animation and whatever to hold me there, but this lacked that and so I went and did something else while my family was watching it. Haha.

The Skarzs

The inferiority of *new* acted musicals.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 22, 2017, 04:05:50 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on July 21, 2017, 10:55:33 PM
Really?  Was it good?

It was good, and moderately interesting, but I do like the original better. For one thing, I don't see Hermione every time I look at Belle in the first one. :P For another, although I liked Le Fou and he was kinda cute, he's not so stereotypical in the first one either. (Although I do know someone who acts like that IRL. Not bashing or anything.)
Ah.

I'll be sticking with the original version.  I like the old Disney animation as well.

Quote from: Delthion on July 21, 2017, 08:01:49 PM
Quote from: Maudie on July 20, 2017, 05:55:17 AM
Spidey will end up with Liz or MJ...

#TeamMJ

Same. ;D
Aww, Del and Maudie are so cute together... c:
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Quote from: Ashleg on July 22, 2017, 07:28:10 PM
Never saw it.
It's like three hours long, I don't think I'll see it again for a long time.
But it's cultural; you should watch it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

I can just flip on my radio at any given time in the day to hear the sound of music.